If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

My life, My Story

Saturday, March 9, 2013



 I know every girl dream for their ideal guy. Commonly, girls dream for a sweet, caring,handsome, protective  and definitely we can say  almost a perfect guy. Every girl wants to be with someone who can take every risk with them , who can give her happiness, who can give love , someone who can treat her right,  someone who can make her complete and definitely someone who is afraid to lose you...

If you would ask me , what type of Guy I've fallen with, he is totally different above all. He may not be sweet person, he may show  how he cares about me, but just every seconds of being with him, I  always felt  the Love that everyone wanted to feel. Being loved in return by the person we love is already more than just enough.  Having a guy, whose heart is just only for you and who loves you seriously cannot be compared to all those things I've mention above . I know there are a lot of guy in this world who can be sweet, who can be caring , who can give me all the things I want, but for me I could never ask for more. Nothing else I'm longing for except for his love.

For about 1 year and 6 months of being together there are ups and downs, misunderstanding, jealousy, and even many times of breakups. I know I'm always the one who makes mistakes. But he always understands me despite of the  kind of attitude I've shown him. It is just sad when there's a point when I really wanted to give up because I cannot bear all the pain . I cant take all those things he said  to when he is angry.  But then whatever words he may say but  when I come to think of those happy times we had  been together, it just made me fall back again which give me strength to still hold on despite of the pain i've suffered from him all the time. I know he's not  the kind of guy that I always dream of, but now for me, I am already contented for who he is. He may be insensitive, hard-hearted at times, but I do still love him and I dont why. Maybe love is just like that, no matter how cruel a person is, if you want them, you will dont mind the things he did even he already hurt you for how many times already.

Relationship can never be perfect. We   might attempt to find a perfect person for us, but then when it comes to love, nothing is perfect if only we've learn to see a imperfect person perfectly.  It's never too late to go back and fix things that didn't work out as planned. All of us make mistakes and we hurt the people we love. It is possible to fix it. It won't be easy of course, but if you care enough about someone, you'll go around the world and back, just to make things work.

 I've learned that no matter what, people always come running back to you and no matter how many times they screwed up, you're willing to take them back because the memories you had were more than amazing.

Share the Love Pictures, Images and Photos
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d459844998163489660\x26blogName\x3d%CE%B9%D1%82+%CF%89%CE%B9%E2%84%93%E2%84%93+%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%BD%D1%94%D1%8F+%D1%94%D0%B8%E2%88%82%D1%95\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9024042335543141449', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>