If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

My life, My Story

Friday, May 13, 2011

First love never dies


When I was far away, that time when I broke up with him, I didnt feel anything. It didnt affect me that much. I never bother if it hurts him so much or not. I just broke up with him for no valid reasons.Now it was like everything was thrown back to me. You let go the person you love, and that person has finally had moved on. What hurt the most is, knowing that he has someone in his heart right now. Now I know how it feels seeing someone you used to love, love someone else instead. Everytime I hear my friends saying " oh shayne dont regret, you are the one who let go of him"..I tried to pretend not to be affected, but my action already betrayed me. It really hurts me to the core. I went back home, switched on the comp, log on in twitter and I tweet " dont cry shayne..dont cry='(" when actually my eyes is already in tears. Thanks to all my friends who are always there to cheer me up! One of my friend gave me an advice. She said " there are someone better than him" And yes maybe it happened for a reason. Maybe he is really not meant for me. He is not yet my Mr. Right that im looking for. I am still young and there are still many people out there to meet. I know this feelings of mine will be gone when I go back to my country. But so far when I am still here in this place, I just cant avoid and hide this feelings that is stuck ."First love never Dies".

"First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable, and first heartbreaks are unforgettable."

Share the Love Pictures, Images and Photos
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d459844998163489660\x26blogName\x3d%CE%B9%D1%82+%CF%89%CE%B9%E2%84%93%E2%84%93+%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%BD%D1%94%D1%8F+%D1%94%D0%B8%E2%88%82%D1%95\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9024042335543141449', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>