If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

My life, My Story

Saturday, October 1, 2011

What I have learned in life?
Love but leave something for yourself.
Fight but learn to let go.
Cry but try to move on.
And most all don’t over use your heart in loving someone.
Sometimes we need to use our brain to stop the pain.”
“Never court a girl if you can’t love her until all tomorrows end. Never go into a relationship if you can’t handle the strongest storm and the tightest schedule.
REMEMBER:
Girls are not toys. Love is not a game. If you can’t stand a woman’s moodiness and woman’s questions, don’t court one. Never blame a girl for loving you too much. Because in case you forgot, “Who courted?”.”
“If only someone could show me the kind of care I’ve been wishing for…
If only someone could give me the kind of sweetness I’ve been hoping for…
If only someone could give me the kind of LOVE I’ve been praying for…
Then maybe, just maybe, I’ll finally allow myself to fall in love completely.”
“Usually, the person with more smiles…is the person with more heart aches.”
Let think about these:
Boyfri(end)
Girlfri(end)
Bestfri(end)
Specialfri(end)
Goodfri(end)
.
Every relationship has its own damn end, except only for one.
.
-Fam(ily).
.
Now, think of an acronym with the initials ILY.
And you’d come up to a result
-“I Love You.”
.
It is ironic right? But it’s true.
Love your family as they loved you.
“The simplest way to deal your love is to let your heart be free to feel what it wants to feel.”
Hey Guyz im back!
It has been so long since the last time I updated my Blog.
Well I have been busy because of my studies that is why I am not able to update for the past few months.

Share the Love Pictures, Images and Photos
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d459844998163489660\x26blogName\x3d%CE%B9%D1%82+%CF%89%CE%B9%E2%84%93%E2%84%93+%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%BD%D1%94%D1%8F+%D1%94%D0%B8%E2%88%82%D1%95\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9024042335543141449', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>