If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

My life, My Story

Tuesday, May 3, 2011




I was speechless after seeing that person unexpectedly. Are we really destined to see each other exactly at the same place and time? Past memories was flashing back on my mind lately. But what to do? It seems so awkward to talk to him and too late for me because he went off.
I am so confused about my feelings.
After having a relationship with another guy again and broke up after one month...
it seems I have easily moved on as I went to another country where from there
I have had so many crushes.hahaz .haiz...

"I wish I could forget all the things that's ever happened between us. Yeah I wish :|"


Share the Love Pictures, Images and Photos
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d459844998163489660\x26blogName\x3d%CE%B9%D1%82+%CF%89%CE%B9%E2%84%93%E2%84%93+%D0%B8%D1%94%CE%BD%D1%94%D1%8F+%D1%94%D0%B8%E2%88%82%D1%95\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mysterioushayne14.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9024042335543141449', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>